Present: Al, Chris, Gwyn

We awoke to a brilliant blanket of purest snow – our hearts beat at the idea of building giant snow cocks fifty feet high in the fields. We trekked across fields from the Wessex and ended up at the entrance. We went in the long dry way (I think) and had lots of pretty stals to climb through. Generally it was extremely pretty. We went down a shit scary ladder with no life line and I hurt my fingers. When we got to the sump I got a bit scared. Gwyn went through and i thought if I didn’t then Gwyn would call me a great fat hommer which would have made me cry lots so I went through. Al chickened out and fucked off out on his own. Me and Gwyn went along through a flat out crawl through mud that went in his ear (I managed to avoid it!) Les (Wessex guy) asked if we saw the leeches – we didn’t though. Had a good scrott about and then went back to the sump – it was crapper coming out. We then meandered back through the snow proud to be men.

The End

Chris

Weston Supermare Odeon

After a great day, we had to visit a pub. Chris and Al bought water beer that was stronger the second time round. Rushed to Tesco’s (beer escape route). Navigated well to the reduced isle for some great formatations. Traversed to the Odeon to see some people running through mines trying to get rid of a ring. They navigate on the assumption Julia has not been on the way out in front of them.

Al